Tuesday 3 January 2012

Happy Birthday to me...

Oh my goodness, you guys/girlies are the best birthday present i could of gotten!

11 followers!

*celebrates*

I had a great day,  I had a meal with my family and best friend and talked to a lot of you on TinyChat!

Also I would like to say a special thank you to those people who have been clicking on my ads. You see, I earn money every time someone clicks my ad and refreshes the blog page. I don't use this money for myself, rather the money goes to the contests, so the more we earn, the more contests we have.

I would like to proudly announce, in 3 days we have earned *drum roll please*

$70!

I am over the moon- this will help pay for the contest.

Thank you all!

-Georgia

4 comments:

  1. $70 oh my goodness!!! Thats amazing, I am sooooo happy for.. wow still in shock, when I read it my mouth dropped open! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Georgia! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new font is just lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Just wandering if you were going to post the winner soon... /:)

    ReplyDelete